Thursday, December 5, 2013

TPTE Journey in Closing


“It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.” 
~ Ernest Hemingway

Through my journey this semester I have managed to cross boundaries that I would have never expected before this course.  My limited computer skills appear to have dissolved away while being replaced with a new tool box of resources for my future classroom.  I my not be fully equipped to tackle all of the available software that is currently out there considering the differences between Mac's and PC's but I think I have managed to absorb enough information in order to structure a great foundation.  I have learned so much this semester about technology for use in the classroom from my TPTE Journey.  I even shared some of this material with my colleagues only to have them comment on how I am so techsavvy!  What these new colleagues of mine did not know was before this journey I would have been far from what they are now considering techsavvy!  Thank you TPTE for a Journey of a lifetime!!!         

No comments:

Post a Comment