Monday, November 18, 2013

Inspiration Through Inspiration


"Nothing is impossible the word itself says 'i'm possible'!"
~ Audrey Hepburn

By far I have found the use of the Inspiration software amazing!  It is very easy to use and has already came in handy since I learned how to use it last week.  Monday in our night class we learned the software and then once I got home I had the joy of using it for a project for my Wednesday class.  Then Wednesday night during my SCED 543 class I was able to share this wonderful software with my other classmates and even show some of them how to use the software.  I can already say this is one tool I would not want to go without for my future classroom let alone for my future classes here.   

I actually see this software coming in handy in future classrooms since I have heard a lot of schools are going to the use of laptops or ipads in the classroom.  This would allow the students an easy way to organize their understanding of a class project.  You could either use it as a tool in a pre-assessment of your students knowledge on a topic to be address or even have them do the same concept map type project after going over the material to see how their understanding on the material has changed.  This could even lead into a good idea for an IWB activity.  

Through Inspiration many things are possible! ;)   



No comments:

Post a Comment